Friday, September 28, 2012

Hemline Comes to Vinings



4300 Paces Ferry Rd. Suite 109
Atlanta, GA 30339 

Whenever a new boutique opens in Atlanta you can count on me to check it out. Today I stopped into Hemline Boutique for their grand opening in the Vinings Jubilee shopping center. Because I've shopped at other Hemline locations in New Orleans I knew I was in for a real treat! They carry a full range of products including jewelry, handbags, footwear, outwear, cute dresses, tops and anything else you need to look amazing. There are an array of designers to choose from and the prices aren't to shabby either.  You are sure to find an up and coming designer or well known brands like French Connection, Free People or Tracy Reese. A cute party dress at Hemline might start at $70 and get into the triple digits, so no matter your how big (or small) your budget, you are guaranteed to find something fabulous!


An open sales floor with plenty of room to shop.


A colorful palette.


Plenty of accessories to choose from.


Shabby chic dressing rooms.

  

Free People Leather Shift Dress with embroidered collar $198.

Althea $52.99, Ark & Co. $62.99

With so many choices at hand I narrowed them down to my 2 favorites.  I loved the Althea high low skirt because of it's neutral color and cool cascades but the pleated Ark & Co. skirt immediately caught my eye in a mustard yellow. 


The winner was my first pick! It was so light and dainty I just couldn't resist. The  cascading hem is so flirty and feminine it had to be in my closet! I already have the perfect outfit in mind.

Thanks so much to the Hemline team! They were so sweet and helpful during my shopping trip. It was my first visit but it definitely won't be my last!




No comments:

Post a Comment