Friday, December 21, 2012

What I Wore: Casual Fridays

 


 Faux Leather Jacket: Express (similar here & here)
 T-Shirt: Club Monaco (similar)
 Sweatpants: Club Monaco (similar here & here)
Necklaces: H&M (similar here & here)
 Hoop Earrings: Flea Market (similar)


Some days I just don't feel like doing anything, including getting dressed. It's a rare occasion that I ever wear sweatpants but every once in a while I'll throw some on for a particularly lazy day. But even when I'm tired I still gravitate towards a pair of heels (since I stand at 4'11). My effortless look includes natural curls, hoop earrings, comfy pants, a leather jacket and a platform shoe. It feels a little "Jenny from the block" but if I'm going to get caught out and about on a lazy day, might as well channel my inner J.lo.





Never miss a Fancied moment! Follow me @fancied_fashion, like my Facebook page & seek inspiration on Tumblr :)

<3 Ni

2 comments:

  1. Please tell me what is this color jacket? I mean in online shop express his name... Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure. i purchased the jacket from express about 4 years ago.

    ReplyDelete