Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Arm Crook Carrier


I'm a sucker for any editorial quiz or questionnaire that claims abilities to match your personal style to your personality (I blame the endless subscriptions cosmo for my little guilty pleasure). Currently Refinery 29 is analyzing the inner you by deciphering "What Your Bag Holding Style Says About You". With endless options from the "Armpit Vice" to the "Third Arm Drape",  I discovered my handbag holding technique is the "Arm Crook Hook". According to body language expert, Patti Wood, the "limp handed style screams power...you feel you've got a sense of superiority". Whether this holds  true or not who knows but I'll take my read as not too shabby. I've been wearing my purse strap across by elbow since I was small, my high school friends referring to it as "old lady style"but if in fact it means I reign supreme I don't mind it at all. Find our what your "purseonality" says about you here and if you're and arm crook carrier like myself, you'll  love these tote styles under $100.



1. ZARA Leopard Print Shopper Bag SALE $79.99 2. ASOS New Look Phoebe Wing Tote $26.37  3. ASOS Metal Corner Tab Bag $61.57 4. ASOS New Look Layla Large Stud Tote $43.96  5. H&M Silver Sided Bag $39.95 6. ASOS Studded Frame Bag $66.84 

Never miss a Fancied moment! Follow me @fancied_fashion, like my Facebook page & seek inspiration on Tumblr :)

<3 Ni

No comments:

Post a Comment