Thursday, January 3, 2013

What I Wore: Feather Flutter


Feather Vest: Club Monaco (similar here & here)
Necklace: Ann Taylor Art Deco Statement Necklace
Ring: H&M (similar)
Turtle Neck Tunic: Forever 21 (similar)
 Belt: Club Monaco Margot Waist Belt
Boots: Zara (similar here & here)

When I saw this vest in Club Monaco I knew I could not live without it. Although I am a fan of a big faux fur vest for the Winter  I thought feathers would be a nice change. Super light but equally fluffy, I was immediately attracted to it's unique plum color. Because the shade stands out on its own, I didn't want to distract from it so I paired this fluffy number with an all black ensemble and little flecks of gold. Hands down this vest is one of my favorite pieces in my closet right now. I wore this outfit to the CFDA Fashion Incubator event at the W Hotel last month, you can see it again here.






Never miss a Fancied moment! Follow me @fancied_fashion, like my Facebook page & seek inspiration on Tumblr :)

<3 Ni

No comments:

Post a Comment