Monday, January 14, 2013

Red Carpet 2013: Golden Globes

I always tune in for any award show so to see what the stars are wearing. Celebs are always adorned in designer dresses, great make up, lucisous locks and million dollar accessories. But to be best dressed you have to look good from head to toe. The following ladies made the cut and wowed at the 2012 Golden Globes.


Taylor Swift gave us a chic surprise in an elegant Donna Karan Atelier 



Lea Michele looks model-esque in Elie Saab


Kerry Washington get is right per usual in Miu Miu.


Loved how modern and sleek Katherine McPhee looked in Theysken's Theory.


Nearly naked in navy, Juliana Margulies looks super sexy in a sheer and backless number by Emilio Pucci.


I always love everything Jennifer Lopez wears and this lacy look by Zuhair Murad looks as if it were painted on.


Although I loved all these looks on the ladies, I would have loved to see more color on the red carpet. Hopefully we will see more hot hues at the Oscar's!!!

Never miss a Fancied moment! Follow me @fancied_fashion, like my Facebook page & seek inspiration on Tumblr :)

<3 Ni

No comments:

Post a Comment